Monday, January 23, 2012

January Adventures :D

My winter break just flew by! I can believe my spring semester is already beginning. I wish my break were longer ( I promised myself I'd get so many things done). But, it's been a pretty good year so far, and I hope the rest of 2012 follows suite. My boyfriend came and stayed in Baltimore for about two weeks, which helped my new year off to an extra special start c:

Brandon, Byron and I

We're both train nerds, so we took a trip to the B&O Railroad Museum. It's one of the oldest tracks in the US, and they have so many neat trains from the past hundred years or so.


Outfit Rundown:
JSK: Dream of Lolita
Cardigan: Forever 21
Boots: Bodyline
Hat: Wicked Orleans
Purse: Putumayo

At the end of his visit, we got together with my "trollolitas" Melissa, Kelly, and Kimmah and went on  a roadtrip to New York! After an interesting adventure of changing from pajamas to lolita in the car, we set out to find the Alice In Wonderland statue in Central Park.


People kept asking what we were dressed for, and someone asked if we were in a band, so we decided we were. I'm the vocalist, Kelly is bass, Kimm's drums, and Melissa is guitar! Brandon is...our camera guy.

Outfit Rundown:
JSK: Bodyline
Cardigan: Hot Topic
Boots: Bodyline
Bag: Putumayo

After finally finding the statue, we ate pizza slices as big as our heads and hopped over to Tokyo Rebel. Brandon bought me an Alice & The Pirates parasol and Kimmah bought an Innocent world one.


Then, it was onto Times Square-- Hello Kitty store! Toys R Us!


All in all, it was a good day.

Also, this past weekend, we got our first snow of the winter! Melissa and I tried to do a photoshoot with Kimm, but the freezing proved to be very difficult to work with. Also, Rocking Horse Shoes are like tiny sleds in snow.


5 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a good time! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had known about this Tokyo Rebel store I totally would have gone! I was in NYC a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your posts and blog very much thank you for taking the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a handsome kitty~!

    I've been to B&O, it is super cool and vintage~. Along with everything else, looks like a good time by all. Gotta make it up to Tokyo Rebel soon. Hope it'll snow some more around here, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...