Friday, September 27, 2013

Store Update: Rosettes and Flower Headbands!

Hello all!
It's been a while since I shamelessly self promoted it, so some of you might not be aware that I have an Etsy store, Magical Tea Time. I sell prints of my artwork, and handmade jewelry and accessories.
Lately I've been getting into the more crafty side of things! I've started making floral head bands, hand sculpted antlers headbands, as well as rosette pins.
I made many of of these with fall and Halloween in mind, so check them out! <3







8 comments:

  1. Oh my. I miiiiiight need that white one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I saw these on tumblr! They're so incredibly gorgeous, especially that pink one, it looks soooo pretty! :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Frankenstein brooch made me giggle (in a good way)! It looks too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's really amazing...i am not related to USA..will you please tell me that what is the complete procedure for applying in that.
    Irregular Menstruation

    ReplyDelete
  5. i definitely bookmark your post and will give links to my friends as we all are a great lovers of blogs and always ready to read interesting and informative blogs.
    Natural Remedies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for such an interesting article here. I was searching for something like that for quite a long time and at last I have found it here.
    scary costumes

    ReplyDelete
  7. *everything is just next to perfect-hair,outfit,accessories,make up just amazing.Looking out of the world.
    really outfit is just perfect.
    social media management in ct

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...